Please enter your email address to reset your password.
Discover unobstructed double-decker views of Washington, D.C.’s most popular attractions! The fully-narrated One Day Express Tour passes will take you past the most important landmarks in our nation’s capital – including the Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the Washington Monument, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Supreme Court.
Unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off access at 16 designated stops gives you the freedom to explore the attractions that interest you most and to see the sights at your own pace. This fleet of buses offer prime views of Washington’s unique architecture, grand avenues, stunning bridges and magnificent green spaces.
NOTICE: With The Washington DC Sightseeing FLEX Pass, all Passes include a Big Bus DC, 1
Day Classic ticket as well as your choice of 1, 2 or 4 attractions. With the Washington DC
Sightseeing DAY Pass you can visit as many attractions as you like.
1. Union Station
2. U.S Capitol & Botanical Garden
3. Air and Space Museum
4. The Wharf / Potomac Riverboat Co.
5. L'Enfant Plaza
6. Smithsonian Castle
7. Washington Monument West
8. Bureau of Engraving & Holocaust Museum
9. Jefferson Memorial
10. FDR and MLK Memorial
11. Lincoln Memorial South & Korean War Memorial
12. Lincoln Memorial North & Vietnam Memorial
13. WWII Memorial
14. Washington Monument East / African American History & Culture Museum
15. American History Museum
16. Natural History Museum
18. City Center
19. Ford's Theatre & Madame Tussauds
20. White House South (Willard Hotel)
21. National Archives & National Art Gallery
22. Liaison & Hyatt Hotels
Experience Washington DC's most famous landmarks and attractions with Big Bus Tours. You'll enjoy unique, top-deck views of the capital's best sights, including the White House, Capitol Hill, Jefferson Memorial, Smithsonian Castle, and many more.
23. Washington Monument West
24. Bureau of Engraving & Holocaust Museum
25. Pentagon City Mall
26. Arlington National Cemetery
27. CEB Tower & Arlington City
28. Georgetown Harbor
29. Four Seasons Hotel
30. Washington Circle
31. Penn. Ave. Kiosk
32. White House North
33. City Center
34. Ford's Theatre & Madame Tussauds
35. White House South (Willard Hotel)
The Blue Loop crosses the Potomac River, introduces you to Arlington National Cemetery and Pentagon City. The Blue Loop tour features pre-recorded commentary.
1. Ford's Theatre & Madame Tussauds
2. Holiday Inn Central
3. The Westin Hotel
4. Mayflower Hotel / National Geographic Museum
5. White House North
6. Mayflower Hotel
7. Dupont Circle
8. Hilton Hotel
9. Eddie's Cafe
10. Renaissance Hotel
The Yellow Loop explores picturesque Georgetown and features pre-recorded English language commentary only.
Daily insiders Travel Tips for selected destinations
Please enter your First Name.
Please enter your Email Address.
Email Address is invalid.
Please select at least one checkbox.
Please complete the captcha.