How To Redeem
Reservations for timed-entry to the Museum are required.
How to reserve a time:
1. Select the "Passholders or IDNYC and Corporate Members" checkbox.
2. Select number of tickets.
3. Select date and time of entry.
Questions or changes: If you have any questions or need to change or cancel your reservation, please contact the Museum at (212) 769-5200 prior to the day of your visit.
• You will need to present your Sightseeing Pass confirmation email plus your reservation confirmation email from the American Museum of Natural History. Please have both materials ready for processing upon arrival.
• Proceed through security to an admission desk at any of the Museum’s entrances. Note you may experience a brief waiting period to clear security, entrances at the Rose Center for Earth and Space at 81st Street and the Gilder Center at 79th and Columbus Avenue usually have shorter wait times.
• If you wish to add ticketed exhibitions to your visit, you can do so for $10 per exhibition per person.
• The Museum encourages you to arrive as close to your ticketed time as possible, however the Museum is usually able to accommodate early or late arrivals.