Please enter your email address to reset your password.
Visitors can use one of their choices to enjoy a 24 hour ticket valid for unlimited access to the
Gray Line Music City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
Either stay on the bus all the way round the loop and enjoy the colorful
and informative guides or use the bus as a great way to get to your next
attraction. You're sure to have a fun time on a Gray Line Music City tour and you might
just hear something surprising about the city.
1. Riverfront Train Station
2. Ryman Auditorium
3. Johnny Cash & Patsy Cline Museum/Pedestrian Bridge
4. Country Music Hall Of Fame & Museum/Music City Center
5. Tennessee State Capitol/State Museum
6. Musicians Hall Of Fame/Grammy Museum
7. Bicentennial Park & Farmers' Market
8. Marathon Village/Antique Archaeology
9. Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
10. The Parthenon/Centennial Park
11. Vanderbilt University
12. Hattie B's/Midtown
13. Music Row/Edgehill Village
14. The Gulch
15. Frist Center For The Visual Arts/Union Station
16. Nashville Visitors Center/Bridgestone Arena
Nashville’s only Hop On-Hop Off tour featuring both Trolleys and Double Decker Buses is a treat for everyone! This guided tour of Nashville stops at 16 stops with over 100 points of interest and is led by fun and informative driver/guides.