Please enter your email address to reset your password.
Sightseeing FLEX Pass holders can use one of their choices to enjoy a
24 hours unlimited access to Hop-on, Hop-off Star double decker bus tour.
Either stay on the bus all the way round the loop and enjoy the colorful
and informative guides or use the bus as a great way to get to your next
attraction. You're sure to have a fun time on a Starline tour and you might
just hear something surprising about the city.
1. Dolby Theatre (Starline Terminal)
2. Guitar Center, "Rockwalk"
3. Laugh Factory / Chateau Marmont
4. The Comedy Store / Sunset Strip
5. London Hotel / Whisky A Go Go
6. Santa Monica Blvd. / Chase Bank
7. [Mon - Sat] 3rd St. / Beverly Hills
7. [Sunday ONLY] Rexford Dr. / Beverly Hills
8. Four Seasons Hotel, BH
9. Beverly Center - Shopping
10. La Brea Tar Pits / Lacma / Peterson Auto
11. Farmers Market & The Grove
12. Melrose Ave. Shopping
13. Pink's Hot Dogs
14. Vine Street / Paramount Studios
15. Hollywood And Vine / Pantages Theatre
The Red Route, serving Hollywood and Beverly Hills with stops at TCL Chinese Theatre, the Farmers Market/Grove, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, Dolby Theater and much more!
51. The Beverly Hilton - Santa Monica Blvd.
52. Century Plaza Hotel / Annenberg Museum
53. Intercontinental Century City
54. Westside Pavilion / Westwood Blvd.
55. Santa Monica College / 17th St.
57. Ocean Ave. / Santa Monica Pier
59. Wilshire / 3rd St. Promenade
60. Montana Ave. / Euclid St.
61. Brentwood Country Mart
62. Brentwood -N. San Vincente / Barrington
63. Westwood / UCLA / Hammer Museum
64. The Beverly Hilton - Wilshire Blvd.
The Yellow Route, connecting Beverly Hills with Santa Monica, with stops including Rodeo Drive, 3rd Street Promenade, Fox Studios, Santa Monica Pier and more!
1. El Capitan Theatre
31. Engine Co. #28 / 7th Street
32. Westin Bonaventure Hotel
33. Walt Disney Concert Hall / MOCA
34. Civic Center / Cathedral Of Our Lady
35. Chinatown - Central Plaza
36. Chinatown - Shopping Malls
37. Olvera Street / Pueblo / Union Station
38. Little Tokyo
39. Grand Central Market / Bradbury Bldg.
40. Central Library / Biltmore Hotel
41. Jewelry District / Los Angeles Theatre
42. Fashion District / Santee Alley
43. Convention Center / Staples Center
44. L.A. Live / Grammy Museum
The Purple Route, serving Downtown Los Angeles, including Staples Center, Union Station, Olvera Street, Chinatown, Grand Central Market and many other attractions!
71. Fisherman's Village, Marina Del Rey
72. Waterside Shopping / Admiralty Way
73. Ritz-Carlton / Parking Lot #7
74. Hilton Garden Inn / Marina Breach
75. Venice Pier / Venice Canals
76. Venice Beach / Boardwalk
77. Main St. / Marine St.
78. Main St. / Visitor Information Center
80. Downtown / Santa Monica Place
81. Ocean Ave. / Santa Monica Pier
82. Barnard Way / Ocean Park Blvd.
83. Venice Boardwalk - North End
84. Venice Beach / Boardwalk
85. Washington Blvd. / Via Dolce
86. Jamaica Inn / Marina Beach
87. Ritz-Carlton / Admiralty Way
88. Burton Chace Park / Mindanao Way
The Green Route, visiting Venice Beach and Marina Del Rey, highlighting the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk and a long list of other fascinating attractions!
22. Universal Studios / "Citywalk"
23. Hilton Universal
24. Sheraton Universal
25. Warner Bros Studios
The Blue Connector, a 1-hour route bridging Universal Studios and Hollywood.
90. Waterside Shopping / Fiji Way
91. Lincoln Blvd. / Custom Hotel
92. La Quinta / Century Blvd.
93. Century Blvd. / Concourse Way
94. Hilton LAX / Century Blvd.
95. Century Blvd. / Airport Blvd.
96. Sheraton Gateway / Century Blvd.
97. Hyatt Regency / Century Blvd.
98. Lincoln Blvd. / Manchester Ave.
99. Waterside Shopping / Fiji Way
The Orange Connector, transporting guests from LAX-area hotels to Marina Del Rey.
LAX Hotel - Hollywood (Direct Morning / Evening Shuttles)